Conversation among Men – discussion group, at The World Peace Sanctuary, Wassaic, NY – USA
August 22, 2022
The World Peace Sanctuary hosted its first “Conversation among Men” discussion group.
A heartfelt and creatively crafted workshop designed by Kishma Turnbull—inspired by her young adult son- a man of color.
- To create a space of transparency and confident vulnerability for a peace-minded journey for men.
- Promote discussions that produce an understanding of one’s inner- self with a focus of true freedom with healthy dialogue.
- To grow and develop happy, healthy relationships in every area of life.
- The hope is to bring forth and fulfill a “male bonding” with men of all ages and various walks of life.
- The benefit will be to build bridges and break barriers.
Our next discussion group is on Monday, September 22, at 6:00 p.m., at The World Peace Sanctuary, 26 Benton Road, Wassaic, NY
If you are interested in participating, please contact Ann Marie at: email@example.com